Plan Your Cat’s Stay
We welcome cats of all ages to stay in our clean, climate-controlled facilities. Because we want to make sure all of our furry visitors leave as happy and healthy as when they arrived, we have a few guidelines for you to keep in mind when preparing for your pet’s stay with us.
What to Bring
- Hard copy of current vaccination record including
- FVRCP (feline distemper) or titers
- FeLV (Feline Leukemia, *required for unsupervised outdoor cats only)
Optional but Welcome
- Up to 2 favorite toys or personal items
- Must be clean, washable and labeled!
- If on a special diet or sensitive to food changes, own food is welcome.
- We feed Sportmix, Chicken Flavor
- Refrigerated or microwavable food prep is available, if needed
We look forward to seeing you and your furry family member soon! Call us today!